New Haven, Mo. – No one ever expects coming home after a day of work to their home filled with smoke and all of their possessions destroyed except for the cloths they’re wearing.
Unfortunately this was the case for the resident of Monday’s house fire after he came home from work only to find his home filled with smoke.
He told QuickNewsNow after arriving home he went inside in an attempt to locate the source. When he opened the door to one of the bedrooms heavy smoke began barreling from the room. He slammed the door shut, grabbing a phone as he ran outside to call 911.