UNION, Mo. - Habitat for Humanity of Franklin County, MO, Inc. is seeking applicants to apply for a rehabbed home in Union.
Applications are available at the Scenic Regional Library in Union, by phoning the Habitat office at 636-583-1020 (leave your name and address on the answering machine), or request by mail at Habitat for Humanity of Franklin County, P.O. Box 178, Union, MO 63084.
Applications may be downloaded on line at www.franklincountymohabitat.org. Application deadline is September 1, 2014.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicants must have a need for housing and be unable to obtain conventional financing due to limited income.
2. Applicants must have enough income to repay the Habitat mortgage and monthly living expenses, and must have an acceptable credit history and qualify for a USDA loan.
3. Applicants must be willing to partner with Habitat, which includes working at least 300 hours for new homes and 75 hours on rehabbed homes.
4. Applicants must be willing to undergo a criminal background check. This does not automatically disqualify an applicant for consideration.
5. Applicants must be residents of Franklin County or have gainful employment in Franklin County.
Applicants must fall within the income guidelines listed below:
Annual Income Limits
|Household size:||1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person||6 Person||7 Person||8 Person|
|Income not less than:||$19,400||$22,200||$24,950||$27,700||$29,950||$32,150||$34,350||$36,600|
|Income not more than:||$24,650||$28,200||$31,700||$35,200||$38,050||$40,850||$43,650||$46,500|